We’re just putting the finishing touches on a new Land Cruiser that adds to our fleet of awesome safari vehicles. These pics show scenes from the first test drive outside Cape Town.
Some of the things we’ve done to make this vehicle special:
- Take off the standard tyres and throw on some Coopers
- Raise the suspension with Old Man Emu to enable better clearance and road handling on rough terrain.
- Install chargers and USB points throughout the vehicle
- Fit custom tents and camp equipment
- Creating special boxes and kit bags to hold everything securely … plus lots more
Next up is checking that all the camp equipment works perfectly. That will probably give us another opportunity for a photo shoot and perhaps a good excuse for a quick trip into the wilds.
Techpro Safari offers best-in-class vehicles for self-drive safaris, backed up with dedicated support and expert destination knowledge.