Prepare for your trip
Helpful documents, forms and information to help you plan and prepare
KEY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tariffs quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- Booking deposit of 40% required on itinerary confirmation
- Balance 60% required 60 days before travel
- Deliveries and collections of vehicles from 8am to 5pm (Mondays to Fridays) are included in the rental cost. Collection and delivery of vehicles outside of these times, days and during bank holidays, may attract a fee
- The days of pick-up and drop off of vehicle are each counted as full days irrespective of the time collected and returned
- N$ 25 000 will be pre-authorised on your credit card before vehicle’s hand over and will be released back in full if TechPro Safari vehicle would be returned in the same condition in which it was given to you at our base
- Drivers should be at least 27 years old
- Minimum rental period is 7 days (14 days in case of cross-border travel)
- Cancellation fees:
- more than 60 days before departure date – 20% of the deposit
- 45-60 days before departure date – full amount of the deposit
- less than 45 days before departure date – 100% of the total amount
VEHICLE EQUIPMENT LIST
When it comes to your safety and comfort, we limit nothing. All our safety and camping equipment comes standard at no additional cost.
View a detailed list of travel and camping equipment on board each vehicle.
TechPro Safari offers best-in-class vehicles for self-drive safaris, backed up with dedicated support and expert destination knowledge.